Friday, March 19, 2010


It was supposed to have background music but you know all the copyright crap on youtube :(




Happy birthday Chester!
I really hope you have a fab time with your family and friends and all your loved ones including all your dogs LOL. Thanks for all of these years full of good music and for giving me the best memories I could ever ask for just with your music and for being you. You just have no idea of what you mean to me and to a lot of people. You rock and I wish just the best for you!.
Thanks for everything!
A FAKE interview with YOU

This is the third year I use this video heh!

By: Maria (ChesterDEAN)
E-mail: chesterlandsite@gmail.com
Link: chester-land.net

0 comments:

 
Chester Birthday Projekt 2013 Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral. Distributed by Deluxe Templates