Sunday, March 20, 2011

This is a tattoo I want to get, the design was made by my friend Illara (@reilashino) from Singapore. The flower, is not a typical flower, it's a flower called "Nina Chester" and it represents you, it has the Linkin Park symbol in the middle and the words "Music is love and love is all you need" you finally finished the design this past February 22, 2011 with your signature.

Saying Hi to you for the very first time in my life

Meeting you was my all time dream since I was 15 years old (10 years ago). I'm still surprised I didn't freak out or cry in front of you hehe (I did after the M&G though). Thank you SO much for everything, for shaking my hand, for signing my tattoo, for all the awesome memories I've collected because of you and the band, for your music with Linkin Park and Dead By Sunrise that have supported me for the last 10 years of my life. Thank you for being who you are, for being that incredibly talented man that is kind to his fans. You are AMAZING. Thank you for making my dream come true, and for being such an important part of my life. I just don't have the words to thank you enough for all you've done for me without even knowing. February 22, 2011 will be a date I'll never forget. I hope all your dreams, wishes and desires comes true because no one deserves them more than you do. Happy 35th Birthday, Chazzy Chaz. It's been a long road but you've made it. Love you, always.

Maria [ChesterDEAN]


By: Maria (ChesterDEAN)
E-mail: chesterlandsite@gmail.com

0 comments:

 
Chester Birthday Projekt 2013 Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral. Distributed by Deluxe Templates