Sunday, March 20, 2011



Dear Chester~ I wish you an amazing awesome great funny happy and especially HEALTHY birthday (: May you have a wonderful day with your family and friends and everyone you love <3
I hope you like the video. It's kinda rushed, I've had to learn for school the past few weeks...
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it c:
With giving you this present I want to thank you for making such awesome music. It really feels like you use MY emotions and make songs out of it. That's why I love Linkin Park <3
& you can't imagine how important you are to me. Your music, the things you say, the way you are - it gives me the strength to go through the hardest days. I honestly don't know what I would've done if I didn't know your voice. Neither words couldn't describe how I've felt, nor words can express how much I need to thank you. How much I need you. Ehw, okay, this was off-topic. I'm sure I bored you to death D;
However~ I only can repeat myself: Happy Birthday. May you will celebrate many more ones :3

Name: Rina
E-Mail: KairiNamine@live.de

0 comments:

 
Chester Birthday Projekt 2013 Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral. Distributed by Deluxe Templates