Sunday, March 20, 2011



These are my Linkin Park tattoos.
Breaking the habit.. is my whole life!!! It’s always bouncing in my head.
I had it done the same day that "A thousand suns" came to light,so I got like crazy running out of the tattoo’s to the store to buy the cd.
The other, just 3 months after seeing you in concert in the EMA 2010 in Madrid, the best evening ever – the night of my life! It seems like it was yesterday, and I wish a new date of tour comes out sooooon to check you guys out in Spain! Honestly, I don’t have enought words to describe what you guys mean to me, I simply love Linkin Park and I adore my tattoos.

Name: Steffy
Email: estefania_16_87@hotmail.com

0 comments:

 
Chester Birthday Projekt 2013 Diseñado por Wpdesigner y adaptado por Zona Cerebral. Distributed by Deluxe Templates